1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to or used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
4. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics, interchange formats, 1X1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices.
- Interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Claim any works on this site as your own.
- Share any works on this site without credit to The Image Shoppe.
5. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
You agree that we may access, store, process and use any information and personal data that you provide following the terms of this policy and your choices (including settings)>
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain dull ownership of all your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain form any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. WE shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
7. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
8. SITE MANAGEMENT
10. TERM AND TERMINATION
11. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole dissection without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
12. GOVERNING LAW
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
This site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk to the fullest extent permitted by law. We disclaim all warranties express or implied in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites link to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for (1) errors mistakes or inaccuracies of content and materials (2) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the site (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and or any and all personal information and or financial information stored therein (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site (5) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted transmitted or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site. Any hyperlink website or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
16. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
18. USER DATA
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising form any such loss or corruption of such data.
19. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
21. CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
The Image Shoppe
P.O. Box 6093
Grand Rapids, MI 49516
Phone: (616) 330-1003