TIS led the highly reputable FTC&H through a successful rebrand, updating its logo to attract a newer generation of architects, engineers, scientists and construction professionals while maintaining the integrity of its long-standing legacy. Part of the rebrand included the official transition of their name from FTC&H to Fishbeck (which was already used by their clients and staff), aiding in their brand recognition and consistency.
Updating a trusted brand to reflect their reputation as an all-in-one service provider.
- Successful brand messaging with the incorporation of their new tagline “all in one” to describe them as a true all-encompassing service provider
- A brand strategy that was able to capture future growth
- A beautiful, modern, updated logo design
- Updated Brand Standards Manual to help the team build out their print and merchandise assets
- An updated, user-friendly website with featured projects and case studies as the primary focus
- A multi-platform ad campaign to support the launch of their new brand and website
Known as FTC&H for decades, the company knew it would be critical to rebrand to visually and verbally reflect their all-encompassing approach to tackling projects as engineers, scientists, architects and constructors. Our primary challenge was creating an updated brand that would allow Fishbeck to attract new, incoming talent while still maintaining the integrity and professionalism of its senior leadership team and partners.
Request a Proposal
We’ll get back to you within a day to schedule a quick strategy call. We can also communicate over email if that’s easier for you.
I’m interested in…
Your information is secure. We won’t ever send you spam or sell your contact details. We hate BS like that as much as you do.