Kent County Road Commission
As one of Kent County’s largest municipalities, it is especially critical for Kent County Road Commission (KCRC) to quickly and effectively communicate the most up-to-date road information to Kent County residents. TIS implemented a brand overhaul and new website design for KCRC to best represent its honest, consistent message around their principles of safety, reliability and efficiency.
Recreating a reliable brand for this major Kent County municipality.
- Improved logo and tagline accurately represent KCRC’s core principles
- Dynamic website CMS allows for quick and simple back-end changes to keep website content and notifications up-to-date
- The ‘Report an Issue’ feature syncs with Google Maps and is color-coded based on jurisdiction, allowing visitors to easily and accurately identify the appropriate jurisdiction to contact regarding an issue
- Dynamic FAQ organizes appropriate Q/A per topic, allowing easy-to-find answers for visitors
- Content-rich maps with county lines, pop-up projects and project locations allow visitors to view current projects in real-time, keeping Kent County residents and travelers up-to-date on any road closures or route changes
It is essential for county municipalities to carry a consistent brand in the public space to be considered a trusted entity. KCRC wanted to update their brand but was unsure how to do so without compromising recognition within Kent County. TIS took their current brand and refreshed its look and voice to remain relevant while upholding the same principles and standards Kent County residents recognize.
Request a Proposal
We’ll get back to you within a day to schedule a quick strategy call. We can also communicate over email if that’s easier for you.
I’m interested in…
Your information is secure. We won’t ever send you spam or sell your contact details. We hate BS like that as much as you do.